Technology Consultant and Software Developer
Internet | Greater Los Angeles Area, US
Software Developer, Development Manager, Technical Analyst with over 10 years of hands on experience with complex, high-traffic sites. Technical expertise in broad range of Computer Science topics with focus on web technologies and networking. Extensive experience designing, developing and managing applications and web development through entire life cycle. Especially passionate about learning about and using new technologies to build robust, scalable sites quickly.
Specialties: Source code review / analysis. Web development with .Net, SQL Server, PHP, Ruby, MySQL. Web development management including project/team management, vendor relations, task scheduling, resource allocation, system development, quality control, business intelligence, and web analytics.
2009 - Present
President and Technical Consultant / Manheim Consulting
• Analyze infringement and validity of patents and source code; provide technical support of patent litigation. Clients include SNR Denton, Russ August & Kabat; Heim, Payne & Chorush LLP.
• Develop web applications for clients including Healthonomy Corporation, Creative Partners Group, and several “proof of concept” entrepreneurial endeavors.
• Web applications include requirements definition and development in areas of health IT, communities, and catalogs using .Net and PHP technologies.
Director of Technology / Threshold Interactive
• Managed technology team of 9 at online marketing agency to deliver B2C sites, Content Management Systems, social media based communities, CRM programs, online promotions, and email campaigns.
• Hired and trained developers through hands on interview process and example based training program.
• Defined and evolved development process and infrastructure to support rapid development and knowledge sharing within development team.
• Coordinated resources and technical priorities with project management team to manage risk, inform stakeholders, and deliver on time and under budget.
• Led technology assessments and partnered with architects to formulate and implement technology strategies.
• Developed and architected portions of several complex, high-traffic consumer websites, including Nestlé Crunch, Butterfinger, Bonnaroo Music Festival, Honda Powersports, and Disney Ultimate Band. Developed and launched first .Net 2.0 sites at Nestlé USA.
Core Technology Developer / Hot Topic Media, Inc
• Architected and deployed complex business intelligence solution based on VB.Net.
• Generated and published complex charts and reports based on multiple data sources.
• Led initiatives to migrate legacy system saving hundreds of hours of maintenance costs.
• Automated code build process for development team.
• Provided software support for maintaining several million subscriber mailing list and product sales processing.
Technical Team Lead / MRM Partners (formerly Zentropy Partners)
• Architected technical design, managed development team, wrote project scope and documentation for new business projects, and coordinated strategy with project and team leaders.
• Architected and led development of content management, reservations, and ticketing systems for West Coast and Red Lion Hotels. Solution used C#, and included data retrieval from Content Management System, connection to 3rd party API for Reservation system, and data display using XML/XSLT.
• Architected and led development of Phase II enhancements to West Coast Hotels, Red Lion Hotels, and TicketsWest sites. Used VB.Net to implement Hotel and Ticketing web services for administration and display of data. Increased use of Content Management System throughout the site.
• Led teams to deploy various xml based sites involving Content Management, Web Services, XML
• Developed Content Management System and deployment of General Motors Local Marketing Group Sites allowing unlimited sites to be deployed from the same code base. (e
Freelance Software Engineer / Self Employed
• Developed and maintained IAC Industries catalog system and other small catalogs for Creative Partners Group. IAC Catalog enhancements include cart and quote system, rep manager and locator, user data capture, and others
• Developed content management systems and server side processing
• Developed web based front end for P2P activity reports using ColdFusion and ASP including SQL Server import process and statistical analysis for millions of records weekly.
Software Engineer/Project Manager / Digital Enterprise Systems, LLC
• Managed and developed multiple projects including web-based artificial intelligence bot, and management systems
• Led an engagement to re-engineer Content Management System for Edison International (www.edison.com)
University of Southern California - Marshall School of Business
University of California, Los Angeles
Activities: Computer Science Undergraduate Association
Bellarmine College Preparatory